My name is Alex, I like to make neat software, and I generally show it off here!
Software I Like
- Atom with a variety of packages including vim-mode, atom-typescript, and jshint-linter.
- git is a must-have.
- gulp almost all my web/node projects use gulp to build, move things around, etc.
- gulp-typescript and browserify are among my go-to packages.
- elastic is fun to work with and performs very well!
- React my UI library of choice lately. TypeScript has builtin support for it, so I can have type-checked components, and performance seems good. I find that most of the time, React does what I expect it to do, which is nice.
class, and destructuring assignments.